June 05, 2006

The deadline and grading

The final deadline, when I go about to grade your assignment is September 24, 2006. Please note that the sooner you start blogging, the greater are your chances to learn and get a good grade.

The better the class works with the assignment, the more difficult it will be for me to give fair gradings. That is, the more the class's blogs contain, the harder it is to monitor all your activities. But, generally I will be able to quickly sort you into fail/pass/excellent. In any case, if you take the assignment seriously I am convinced the true reward will be valuable knowledge.

Of course, later on if you think my grading does not reflect your work - please let me know!

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God for deadlines! We would have never completed any tasks if not for deadlines:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home