June 05, 2006

When you have questions

You will learn more when you go about to find the answers yourself, instead of just getting one from someone who "knows". Furthermore, you are one of the many students in the class - and I am only one teacher. Therefore, it will be really difficult for me to answer all the questions that may arise.

Here is my advice on how you should get your qestions answered:

  1. Make an honest attempt to find an answer on your own. The information you need might be in this blog, in Wikipedia, Google, the course literature or elsewhere.
  2. Ask a fellow student, either in person, by phone, e-mail or maybe in one of the class blogs.
  3. Ask by commenting an appropriate post in the AE DBE blog. This way the whole class could potentially learn from your question and the answers that pop up.
  4. Contact me. My e-mail address is in the "About Me" section of this blog. If you want to speak to me the MBA office has my cell phone number and Skype name (I do not want to publish that information on the Web).

If that does not help - scream :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home