June 03, 2006

You may now subscribe

I just cleaned up the blog a little bit, added the "about me" information, and some links. The latter includes a link to the blogs RSS-feed, enhanced by the Feedburner service.
You may learn about how to subscribe by clicking the orange "RSS-icon". At the lecture I demonstrated how the feed can be incorporated in the Bloglines service. But, as you will see, FeedBurner points to a number of other newsreading services with different capabilities.

Later, probably tomorrow, I will publish my handouts and other course notes - and of course a more clearly discription of the assignment and its deadline.

First I will have lunch, do some shopping, check out the night life in Krakow and have a good nights sleep.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, I've seen this short film about the parrot but my favourite is the one about Chinese restaurant from "Ani mru mru" - polish cabaret.
Have a good evening and night out in Krakow
Lukasz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home