June 09, 2006

Spam problems...

As you most likely will figure out, there are number of spam problems in the blogosphere too. Some of it is taken care of by the blogging services/applications (e.g. with CAPTCHA:s).

By now six of you students have informed me about your blogs, and all but one have registered in the Bloglines user aedbe. One problem I have had is that on three (3) occations your mail servers (typically corporate gateway stuff) have refused to recieve my replies to your mail-ins. So far I have either re-sent the mail (slightly rewritten) or put a comment on your blog. From now on I do not have time for such extra work.

So, if you expect an e-mail response from me and do not get it, one probable cause is that it got stuck in your spam filters. That is your problem - not mine.

Have a niiiice weekend.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, actually we can't have a nice weekend because Polish team was beaten in world cup by Equador.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home