September 27, 2006

Grading process initiated

I will soon start with the grading process. Unfortunately I am superbusy at the moment, so it will probably take a couple of weeks before I am done.

e-grasshopper suggests in a comment that everyone who has started a blog should pass the assignment since "creation of a blog was the most critical part of the assignment". True, that is critical, but a little more is required - even for just a pass. For example, it has to be done in due time before the deadline. In any case, the more you have done with respect to the given assignment - the better grade you will get.

Regarding those who are late, of which a couple has legimate explanations, I have to check with the person responsible for the MBA program at School of Business, Stockholm university. Some of you students, I have already learned during the whole assignment time, have done a very good job. And I thank you sincererly in advance for that!

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger 3ille said...

maniana,
nope, I had - and still do - e-grasshopper in mind. Check the comment out. Although, one may reach a similar conclusion after reading blogproof's comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home